Suzy-Q is unquestionably your answer to discovering the hidden treasures of the Seychelles, both above and below the tropical waters!
- Suzy-Q is a 42’ luxury Afri-Cat power catamaran fully equipped and custom designed to offer you a diving experience like no other!
- Designed and built in 2008 by Afri-Cat in Durban, South Africa
- Her powerful Volvo Penta IPS 600 engines deliver you in style between the islands from dive site to hidden coves and beaches.
- Her spacious interior and entertainment areas embrace you in the lap of unsurpassed luxury!
- Suzy-Q accommodates 6 passengers (double sharing) and two/three crew
Suzy-Q offers the following adventures:
- Scuba Diving (Day trips and extended safaris)
- Day Cruises
- Overnight cruises
- Specialised fishing trips (fly fishing, deep jigging etc.)
- Outer island safaris
- Sunset Cruises
- Personalised cruises and safaris [ Learn more about our packages ]
The Seychelles Islands consist of 115 islands spread through the western Indian ocean ranging from 4° to 10° south of the Equator.
The islands are spoiled by year round, warm tropical weather, seldom dropping below 24°C or rising above 32°C with all, but the remotest southern islands falling outside of the Indian Ocean cyclone belt.
Comprising of the inner, granitic islands (41) and outer, coralline islands (74), the Seychelles offers a diversity of natural wonders not found anywhere else on earth. From dramatic granite cliffs plummeting hundreds of meters down to the crystalline ocean below, to remote tropical coral atolls and palm fringed islands; the Seychelles is truly your ultimate island destination!